Friday 13 November 2009

New Snake









Here is my new snake as I didn't like the texture on the previous snake, I had some problems with the texture as I felt that the snake didn’t look real. I redesigned the snake changing the texture to make it seem more real and life like.

By doing this I have acquired new skills and my skills and techniques in using 3D Max have vastly improved. Next I’m going to learn how to use the bone tool so that I can bend my snake’s body to shape it and position it in a life like pose. Then after that I’m going to design a background for the snake.

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome mate. If you add a couple of 90 degree kinks it would be a cool 3d version of the old classic Nokia 3210 game lol.

    Love the 'material' you chose, really works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I would but i may not get a good mark for it lol. It was a good game for it time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't need to its going to eat the apple. No snake thats not a apple that my mac =(

    ReplyDelete